We’re having our first tasting event at our Lynnwood location on Sunday, 12/7/08, from 10am – 12pm. This event will feature local roaster Velton’s coffee and you’ll have the opportunity to taste four single origin beans plus the blend Velton created with them (the Bonsai Blend) in a traditional, plantation-style cupping.
At this free event, you’ll:
- Learn about regional flavor trends
- Have the chance to determine which kinds of beans taste best to you and why
- Get information on coffee roasting & blending theory
- Pitch all of your coffee and espresso machine questions at Velton & Gail
- Be entered in a drawing for an awesome door prize!
Please join us as we taste and learn more about coffee in a fun, interactive and casual environment. Space is limited to 20 participants, so if you’re interested, please sign up here.
Hope to see you on the 7th!