It’s not quite the holiday season yet, but we don’t think it’s ever too early to break out the ginger! This yummy latte also incorporates chai tea to make a spicy little number.
Fill glass with ice. Add Chai Tea Concentrate and Gingerbread syrup. Fill with milk and shake or stir to mix. Top with the freshly pulled shots of espresso — and some whipped cream and cinnamon powder, if you’re feeling it.
Recovered from the holiday festivities? Much more chill than December’s counterparts, January’s get-togethers are all about relaxing — and what could be better than sipping a warmed mulled wine to get you in the mood?
We’ve spent hours over the stove top, concocting the perfectly mulled wine…a delicious endeavor that we thought might be short cut by the introduction of Monin’s Chai Tea Concentrate. Containing cloves, cinnamon and ginger — the hallmarks of mulling spices — this concentrate also kicks it up a bit with the addition of green tea extract and orange blossom. If mulled wine is up your alley, we think this is a delicious (and quick) twist on an old favorite!
- 1 bottle full bodied red wine (3.5 cups) — we chose Syrah
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Monin Chai Tea Concentrate
- Optional: Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- In a non-reactive pot, combine wine and chai mixture
- Warm mixture until slightly too hot to the touch
- Serve in your favorite heat-proof glasses or mugs
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick