If you take dark chocolate, coffee ice cubes and milk, throw it into a Vita-Mix and hit ‘high,’ is there any possible way that you can go wrong? If so, we don’t want to know.
Watch Brandi combine all this rightness into a delicious smoothie and then treat herself to a smoothie + Espresso Chocolate Cake Truffle breakfast.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 oz Monin Dark Chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Monin Vanilla syrup
- 2 cups coffee ice cubes (we used Velton’s Twlight Blend — claro!)
- Coffee ice cubes: Brew a pot of your favorite coffee and pour into an ice cube tray, freeze until frozen solid.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend about 30 seconds, or until 4 peaks appear in the blender. Be careful not to over blend.