- 1/2 cup espresso (I used Caffe Umbria’s Terra Sana Blend)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth and frothy
- Fill popsicle molds and place in freezer
- Wait four or more hours to allow popsicles to fully freeze
- Dip the popsicle mold in hot water for a few seconds and remove
Trust me on that last step! On my first try, I removed the popsicle stick but, sadly, the popsicle remained in the mold. The hot water will help the popsicle contents pull away from the mold, allowing it to be easily removed.
The popsicles were pretty yummy and they looked nice, too. Not bad for a quick little recipe. As for eating it inside on a dreary day? Call me crazy but, being a Seattle gal, I think I actually prefer it this way!