It doesn’t take much to amuse us ’round these parts. So even though our Irish-themed offering is a couple weeks late, we had fun with it anyway!
Watch Brandi craft a delicious drink, paired with an even more delicious batch of Kaylie’s (Not Quite) Irish Blondies. Mmmmmmmmmp!
- 1 oz Monin Irish Cream syrup
- 1 oz Irish whiskey of your choice
- 16 oz brewed drip coffee (you know it’s gotta be Velton’s Twilight!)
- Whipped cream
- Combine syrup and whiskey together in a large mug.
- Add drip coffee and give it a stir to incorporate it well.
- Top with a carefully-placed dollop of freshly whipped cream.