Ever since we paired Kaylie’s love for baking with Brandi’s love for brewin’, we’ve had no shortage of sweet and lovely treats around this joint. This week, Kaylie took on cupcakes! You can check out her play-by-play, then watch Brandi whip up a batch of the super-delish Hazelnut Cream Cheese Frosting that we topped them with. It took every ounce of restraint we had not to rub it all over our body! We’re sure you can empathize.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 oz Monin Hazelnut syrup
- Allow butter & cream cheese to soften to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine butter and cream cheese and blend well.
- Add the powdered sugar while blender is still running.
- Slowly drizzle in the 3 oz of syrup and blend until smooth and creamy.