Brewin’ with Brandi: Chocolate Martini
Oh, how we love Brandi — with her fun recipes and troublemakin’ ways! This week, she’s concocted a dangerously delicious Chocolate Martini that features Monin’s Dark Chocolate syrup & sauce. It was a hit with the crew — and we’re pretty sure it will be with you, too.
- 1 oz Monin Dark Chocolate syrup
- 1 oz half & half
- 1/2 oz Irish cream liqueur
- 2 1/2 oz Vodka
- Monin Dark Chocolate sauce – for garnish
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on a martini glass in your favorite, creative pattern and chill in the freezer.
- Add all syrup, half & half, liqueur, vodka and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and serve.