If you haven’t decided on your goodie bags for this holiday season, might we recommend you incorporate these ridiculously delicious chocolate and coffee bean confections?
Watch Brandi whip up a batch — the recipe is super easy and located below.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup whole coffee beans (we used Velton’s Bonsai Blend)
- 1/4 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper
- Combine the chocolate chips and the butter/margarine in a microwave-safe bowl. Using 30-second intervals, heat the chocolate chips and stir in between each interval until melted.
- Mix in the whole coffee beans and white chocolate; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over wax paper and place in the freezer until set. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.