If a traditional mojito is meant to be sipped on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, this lovely herb-heavy cocktail is meant for you to enjoy whilst dipping your toes in the Adriatic.
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 leaves chopped fresh basil
- 3 leaves chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 oz Monin Lavender syrup
- 1/2 oz Monin Mojito Mix syrup
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- club soda
- Combine lime juice, herbs, syrups, rum and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour out into a serving glass and top with club soda.