Recipe: My Lil’ Rumcake
It’s the holiday season and all around us, people are partying hard. This is our busiest time of year, however, so we can’t afford to kick back and take a nip or two from the ol’ flask — especially if we hope to answer all your questions and ship you the right equipment. So we’re deluding ourselves with non-alcoholic brews that taste like they have alcohol in them; this ensures all lampshades remain firmly attached to their bases and your gear arrives in one piece.
- 1/4 oz. Monin Vanilla syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Caribbean Rum syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Butterscotch syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Honey Sweetener
- 1 shot of espresso
- 10 – 12 oz. steamed milk (to taste)
Combine the syrups together and add the shot, mix thoroughly. Top with steamed milk. Sip it wistfully.