While perhaps not authentically from Naples, the long-adored combo of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla found in Neapolitan ice creams, cakes and other assorted desserts is the inspiration for this lovely iced drink. It’s coffee-free, but you could experiment with it, perhaps — although, it may make it a very different concoction indeed.
- 1/4 oz. Monin Dark Chocolate syrup (not sauce)
- 1/2 oz. Monin Strawberry syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Vanilla syrup
- Cold milk
- Fill a serving glass with ice.
- Add syrups.
- Fill with cold milk
- Serve with spoon for mixing
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a strawberry slice — if you want.