Recipe: Shake Your Body and/or an Iced Coconut Cream Latte
For some inexplicable reason, we’re craving coconut cream pie this morning — exacerbated by the Google image search for pictures of coconut cream pie, no doubt. Also, we are craving the disco. This iced latte is a delish summer treat that we think you’re going to love.
- 4 oz. cold milk
- 1 oz. Monin White Chocolate Sauce
- 3/4 oz. Monin Coconut Syrup
- 2 shots of espresso
- Fill a shaker with ice; add milk, sauce, syrup and espresso.
- Put Shake Your Body on the record player (and/or YouTube).
- Shake vigorously to the beat.
- Pour out into a serving glass and optionally garnish with whipped cream, more white chocolate sauce and toasted coconut flakes.
- Actually, garnish is not optional.