We don’t know about you, but we could really use a drink. Actually, we could really use a drink that deludes us into thinking we’re kicking it on the edge of a pool in some sun-drenched tropical paradise. What could better fit that bill than our good friend sangria?
- 1/2 oz. Monin Pear Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Monin Spicy Mango Syrup
- 4 oz. Chardonnay
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- Splash Lemon-Lime Soda
- Fill large wine glass with ice.
- Pour chardonnay, Monin Spicy Mango, Monin Pear, Cointreau and white cranberry juice into mixing glass with ice.
- Cover and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into ice filled glass.
- Splash with lemon-lime soda and garnish with fresh fruit.