Recipe: Maple Spice Latte
Mmmmmmm….one of our favorite things about Autumn is the gorgeous turning leaves — and the scent of woodsmoke flitting across the breeze as people stoke up their stoves for the first time this season.
What better way to warm up than to try a Maple Spice Latte? This smooth, creamy pick-me-up is delightfully subtle and spicy on the tongue. Enjoy!
- 3/4 ounce Monin Maple Spice syrup
- 1 splash of Monin Vanilla syrup
- 2 ounces brewed espresso
- 8 ounces steamed milk
- Whipped cream & brown sugar, for garnish
- Combine syrups and espresso in warm mug. Stir until well combined.
- Pour steamed milk and froth into mug.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a bit of brown sugar.